28 July 2012

Paris


Back from a trip to Paris, France. I took about 3000 raw photos and should be putting some of the more interesting on Flickr soon. (posted! flickr-paris)

We went to all the tourist places so I didn't get anything too unique. I spent (of course) the most time at Cimetière du Père-Lachaise. The state of the tombs were shockingly bad, doors ripped off, some totally open. I suppose it makes it more gothic feeling.

My 18-55mm lens broke while at Versailles so this trip was a little more costly than I anticipated.



2 comments:

T' said...

If the rest are anything like these two wonderful images, I am in for a treat! Just got back from a long weekend away so it might be awhile. But thanks for posting them!

Behemoth media said...

I tried not to include anything too mundane, but it's hard to avoid photos of the Eiffel tower etc on a trip to Paris! I could lose along weekend after the week in paris!