29 August 2014

Balance



I have been very frustrated not having the time and privacy to draw lately... like all summer.  The past week I've had some time to finally get started on the 16 or so images I have ready to go (in my mind anyway). I did try to draw a couple things more piecemeal, 5 minutes at time here and there and they were HORRIBLE. I've just finished this so I might hate it later, but for the moment I feel like I got something back I had been missing and can add this to my series of acrobat illustrations. Still not happy with how I've been doing hair.. but overall I think it works.

2 comments:

T' said...

Hair is REALLY hard. I've never had a lot of luck with it. This came out nicely! Glad you had a chance to get to it with the new job having shown up. Hope you get more time to do some. Always good to see your stuff.

Behemoth media said...

I used to have a way to do hair in the past that I can't quite recapture. I need to spend a lot more time in the planning stages I think working it out before start anything else. I just hope this isn't the last thing I do until next year!