02 May 2022

Selected for 2 festivals: Whistle and I Will Come



At the Warped Dimension film festival May 14, 2022 (Online Festival)

https://www.ahith.com/mrholeheadwarpeddimension

I will be doing a Q&A over Zoom the 14th so sign up! 


New York Istanbul Film Festival

The event is May 6th but I don't know much more than my film is one of the selections! 

http://www.newyorkistanbulshortfilmfestival.com/About/

 The film is off Youtube temporarily so it can premiere officially at the Warped Dimension festival! 

2 comments:

T' said...

Either way you look at it, it means an audience. That's awesome! Well done! Congrats!

Behemoth media said...

The second festival changed the status from selected to finalist, meaning it is in the running for awards now. I don't think I will win anything. Pretty much any other film had an actual budget and staff over me sitting alone in front of my computer for months so they have a big quality advantage. Just getting this far is always a nice encouragement for me!