12 April 2024

Blender progress for my first Blender short film.


 One element in a much larger setup.  The mansion will be behind walls and a gate and we will be looking down a foggy street lit by lamplight. My goal is to model the street and set up the shot and lighting then make the characters to be animated. I will need a cemetery set, an indoor set and this mansion will have a garden somewhere. So not many locations. It has to be as simple as possible so I can learn enough to make it look OK and live long enough to finish it. The mansion is an older model repurposed and redecorated. 

2 comments:

T' said...

It's pretty detailed already. Good that you can re-use some stuff as I'm sure it saves time. One of the wonders of digital elements!

Behemoth media said...

I think of it as having a prop department like studios used to have. Making every single item for each project from scratch has it's pluses but it's not practical and honestly no one will ever notice.