09 June 2024

Distraction project: Updated space station


 I decided to remake my old space station project in Blender. I haven't tried animation yet I have to learn how to rotate the disks. Some day I will. Below are two older version done in Cinema 4D which I was very happy with at the time but not so much now. The oldest version is really not good, no sense of scale, the details are too large. Below it is much better but the new one above has a tone more detail and I was able to make very quickly. I like the 3D earth better in C4D that was free plugin that looked amazing, the Blender earth I used has texture issues at the poles. There is a Blender add-on for making a few planets in the solar system that includes some NASA hardware like the actual space station but I will need to budget for it. It is not expensive I am just too poor right now. 



No comments: