26 June 2024

The Hound : animation progress update.

 Getting more done each day. Right now it looks under 4 minutes and there is over a minute to of animation (maybe 2 weeks work) and then make the music and do the finessing it needs to look and sound as professional as I can make it. This is a clip of the grave robbing scene. 

I miss being able to select a group of key frames in the timeline and be able to stretch them all apart or smoosh them together as one group as I did in C4D. This lets me adjust the times much easier. There might be a way in Blender, but I have not found it yet. Next project I will need to learn about exports separate passes for focus, motion blur and objects so I can fiddle. much more with the clips in post. I did not do any of that with this short film because it is already quite a lot to have learned what I have so far! 

2 comments:

T' said...

It's looking pretty cool and moody so far! Very hard to judge on this short clip but I like what I see. Looking forward to seeing the final!

Behemoth media said...

Still a ways off to being finished. The characters are a little "floaty" in this movements but hopefully not too much. The timeline is not great in Blender for me, it is missing features I used a lot in C4D or it isn't apparent where they are. I am not sure how I could animate a character like Charles with it yet.