I had my nephew's family here for a few days and his boys love dinosaurs but the younger one really has been into bugs these days and I told we would go to the Insectarium. I have not been since it was renovated and the kids loved it. I was let down a bit, though. It has less to really see in it, opting for a large part of it being a series of pathways that look like you are in an ant tunnel. That is well done and why the kids love it but they also didn't have many living insects other than butterflies and what was a large open area with bugs prepared and pinned in frames is in a smaller room with some of the exhibits too high to really see, especially for young children. They did add a permanent butterfly room, which was pretty great.
I got to use my new Nikon Z 5II and have a lot to get used to with it.
1 comment:
Wow
Post a Comment