We took the kids to Parc Safari on their visit. Again, they loved it and again I was disappointed. The ads show giraffes and all kinds of exotic animals and the "safari" now consists of local animals only. The zoo part had animals like alpacas that I see on my friend's farm all the time. There were a few big cats as well but it seems like they might be transitioning from zoo to water park. I did get some nice photos and was able to use the camera in a new setting, namely a moving car with animals sometime a distance away.
3 comments:
Absolutely incredible photos
Not really most, I think, are very touristy, since I had very limited access to the animals who were mostly hiding from the heat!
Looks like you're really getting the hang of the camera! Some really rich colors in here and everything looks sharp.
Post a Comment