Some more lovely ones. Overcast skies often let some colors really shine. The iPhone may not be a professional camera, but it can take some damned nice photos!
I used the raw format on these and on the phone raw is not great. I like these but they look a little too unnatural for me. The light was just a parking lot until this summer when they added the plants and it looks much nicer!
2 comments:
Some more lovely ones. Overcast skies often let some colors really shine. The iPhone may not be a professional camera, but it can take some damned nice photos!
I used the raw format on these and on the phone raw is not great. I like these but they look a little too unnatural for me. The light was just a parking lot until this summer when they added the plants and it looks much nicer!
Post a Comment