08 September 2014

Indie gogo campaign almost over!



Only 2 weeks left to donate to the Million year Picnic Documentary! As of now, i have received some donations but only covering about ½ of what I've already spent so anything anyone wants to give will be a big help.

In the fall and possible the start of next year I will be re-doing some early interviews and doing more b-roll. Hoping against hope to get some photos as well. I will need to to stay at a hotel in Harvard Square near the store to do the interviews in a quiet space so, hopefully, I will have enough at least for that so I can edit and start putting this together all winter.

4 comments:

T' said...

Well, I gave mine for what it's worth. And we have to figure out a time for me to get to you, and I have to go digging through my stuff for photos. Pity I didn't find the film of the commercial we tried to shoot when I cleaned out my mom's house, though the store wasn't in it. Still, you know you have my support.

Behemoth media said...

It's sad you didn't get here this summer! I am hoping to wrap the interviews up by the end of January if possible and get all the photos and other materials I can. I started tis in 2011, it HAS to get done!

T' said...

I'm sorry, too though I kind of wonder about your not wanting to be too social and visiting; seems like I could really test your ability to be around folks if I was there, in your home for a few days!

Behemoth media said...

you'd be worth it, and we have guests fairly often. We have a lot to talk about, catch up on etc. We have a spare room which makes it easier for everyone!