06 November 2022

Animation: The Solar System 2022 by:Vincent-louis Apruzzese

 


I did not want to go an entire year without animation something. I have several space mini-docs planned but this was the easiest to pull off bit by bit over the last few months as the research was minimal and I already have decent models of the entire solar system made. I learned a different way to handle the atmospheric haze over planets that worked out well and it is just good to keep doing something as I forget the basics easily when I haven't done something in a long while.

I have been more confident to use Garage band to make my own music. It's not exactly Gerry Goldsmith but it works and it's something that I can do myself and have no copyright worries. 

2 comments:

T' said...

I think it's really effective! The music has a very 'planetarium,' or "Cosmos" feel to it. I like the little bit of rotation on the planets. Well done. Doesn't feel like you forgot how to do anything.

Behemoth media said...

Thanks Mr Wig! I just wanted to do something with animation this year and this counts!