20 January 2024

Poster: Human Evolution


Worked about 10 hours setting this up today alone. I was not as prepared as I hoped but it worked out. There was no skull for one image but there was a recent discovery of a jaw so I drew that. I used a dark background to bring out the drawings more and the connections are done in a modern way that doesn't stick out too much. It will be printed at 12x18" and sent to my brother for his new place. 

UPDATED: after some scientific feedback I arranged the connections differently and added a new skull to the chart. 

2 comments:

T' said...

Wow! Really nice finish on this one, Vince! Looks very professional. I'm sure your brother is going to love it!

Behemoth media said...

Humans have too many ancestors! If some anti-evolution nut challenges me about there not being "transitional fossils" they are getting a smack in the face!