My old business cards are sort of useless now that I don't have a business anymore, so I decided on a generic card for myself. I can give it to people I ask to photograph so they can see more of my work or more banal stuff like showing it to places that need my name and other info. I tend to stutter at times, and my name is LONG, so it avoids that embarrassment. I never remember my phone number, so it helps with that as well. Next September, I am planning to take photos at the fetish weekend here. Some might be good photos, but I think most will be for making illustrations as some of the outfits and looks are really well made and professional looking.
The card has no info on the back and is simple and professional looking, I hope. I used my old studio logo, which is taken from a detail on a building here at the Vieux Port de Montréal.
No comments:
Post a Comment