17 August 2022

portrait: Luc-Alexandre


 I took not enough photos at pride this year but did sneak in some I thought I could use for portraits. This was the only one I think that was good enough for that. My boyfriend did not think it look like Luc at all, then again he assumed it was a portrait of him at first for some reason. I decided to show it to Luc-A anyway and he really liked it so I guess its OK. This one has more shading than I would usually use in a mostly pen and ink drawing but without it, it was just a lot of white face with little dimension to it. 

3 comments:

T' said...

I can't comment on the likeness as I don't know the man, but I think it's a splendid drawing! Nicely done!

Behemoth media said...

Thanks! I think I am getting a little complicated as I make more portraits. I really liked the simplicity of some of the previous ones and will try and go back to that I think.

T' said...

I have a love for well detailed, painted portraits but they're not the kind I want to make. And I like my very simple ones, too. So do what you like, let the passion out. I'm always looking.