17 September 2022

Portrait: Jeannette

 


Another friend series portrait done. This wasn't the best reference I ever took so I had to really work and modify things to get it looking right. I haven't done long hair in a while so I used my old technique of laying down guide lines to show the general flow and filling in from there. She was fresh out of the pool when I took the reference photos so a little dishevelled and no makeup which I think adds to the naturalness of her expression. I also forget everything I wrote in a previous post apparently and did it in Procreate. 

2 comments:

T' said...

Looks good and this is a fun series. At the very least, it will mean something to you and them when you're done. I say keep going!

Behemoth media said...

I would like to draw you at some point, if only for revenge reasons! :)
I have a few other people in mind and I might add my siblings. I wonder how long I can do this style and just get tired of it though. For now I find it a challenge to keep it even superficially consistent.