02 May 2024

Animation Project: Interior progress


 This was HOURS of more work. The time killer was using Blender's Asset Library, many of the items I put in it did not work right. The books were the worst. They looked fine in the work space for they either did not render or rendered as a single book or in some configuration other the one I saved them in! I still don't have a good reason why but managed to work around it. The more detail the more time it will take to render each frame so I need to be mindful of that. This might be Ok or I might add some cobwebs. There are windows and doors to add in other parts of the set and Mike was right about adding rugs. The addition of windows will add to the ambience even if you don't see them as there will be a blue light from outdoors coming from then. I think the characters will need a fill light so we can see their expressions, I think there is a way to have a light only show on selected objects and nowhere else as there was in Cinema 4D. A very new feature for Blender. 

1 comment:

T' said...

I do think the rug adds something as do all the other details. Any time you can make a setting feel lived in, it will connect with the audience better. This does look lovely. I can't even begin to understand what's going on here, process-wise. You make it look easy!