Updating older animations: 25 Years Later (2020) south end room
More progress than I expected in the last 2 days. This is an interior room in Boston's South End. Several shots happen here and I hope it's a nice scene with the 2 characters.
I felt a little guilty. The original had your art on the wall and now I feel like an egomaniac! My goal is to finish the animation for this scene by tomorrow so it's off my mind when I spend a few days on the farm this week.
3 comments:
I recognize the art on the wall!
I felt a little guilty. The original had your art on the wall and now I feel like an egomaniac! My goal is to finish the animation for this scene by tomorrow so it's off my mind when I spend a few days on the farm this week.
Don't worry about it! Makes more sense to be yours!
Post a Comment