03 February 2022

Site Update: Behemoth media

 


I updated my portfolio/main website recently. There are new products, web animations and some rearranging of the materials there for 2022. There is a still much to do. The site has to be more friendly and organized towards potential clients I might get from online job search sites. A big might since I never seen get a peep from jobs I apply to from those sites as a rule. I have to get my act together and out together more motion graphics video in my demo reel as well. animated shorts have been a passion and they include motion graphic work but I need to show I can and have done more generalized work in that area. 

2 comments:

T' said...

This is cool! I like how you've pared down the examples of your various arts, though you could certainly fill an archive with them. It seems very simple and easy to navigate. I've never got around to doing one myself. I have two domains and never use them! Good for you. It's important to have a professional place for your work, especially if you're trying to get hired. I think it's great that you're keeping an eye on all these things. Might be worth getting an Instagram account as that seems to be one of the big outlets for artists. That's about all I follow on there. Good luck!

Behemoth media said...

So one vote for instagram. I don't see how I can avoid it if I want to start trying to sell things.I should maybe do something on youtube about the new book and my work. If I don't try to promote my own stuff no one else is going to. Thanks for the feedback! I try to make sure it doesn't take scrolling for hours to see my work - I think it works against you to have too much stuff on a page and as little text as possible. If you ever want to do a site, I can set one up for you, it used to be my main source of income but the companies that offer templates sites ate away that part of my business.